Career Opportunities: Brand Manager and Content Development Lead
Toto Technologies is a tech startup in Uganda. We offer the following services; website development, web & mobile app development, IT consultancy and support to individuals and SMEs in Uganda.
We are the team behind an education technology innovation, Totoquiz.
Totoquiz is a digital platform that enables pupils in primary school in Uganda to revise using our educative quizzes, learn using our digital library as well as ask their teachers questions.
Our goal: To make education inclusive and educational resources accessible to all pupils in Uganda.
The roles listed below are to be aligned to the Totoquiz Innovation.
As a young team, we are on the lookout for young innovative people out there. You could be fresh from campus, not yet employed or want to try out working with an innovative startup.
Females are encouraged to apply
How to apply:
Send us your CV to email@example.com and include the role in the subject & tell us about yourself in your email.
Benefits to be communicated
Responsibilities of a Brand manager:
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Studied Marketing or Business Administration
- Good understanding of digital marketing
Content Development Lead
You are responsible for the development of educational content for feeding the platform in accordance with the qualitative and quantitative objectives set for you.
- Create and edit educational content, in accordance with the standards and deadlines set for you, for different levels of primary, for one or more of the following disciplines: English, mathematics, science and SST
- Actively participate in training, content creation and editing workshops, which will be defined taking into account the school calendar in Uganda.
- Contribute to the mapping of the content to be produced on the basis of the national education program, so as to cover key concepts and user needs.
- Apply feedback from experts from different disciplines for updating and improving the content created.
- Clearly communicate your progress to the company and your team members and escalate any information that may impact the content creation process as needed.
- Collect and feedback the required information (user feedback, changes in the educational program, etc.) to the company for the improvement of the content creation, control and editing processes.
- Studied primary education
- You are specialized in at least one of the following disciplines: English, mathematics, science and SST.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Accurate grammar and spelling are expected.
- You have a good command of IT tools, the use of editing software (office pack) and collaborative work (Google drive, Gmail, Google Calendar etc)
- You take criticism into account to improve yourself, are rigorous and pay extreme attention to detail.
- You own a personal laptop and smartphone with regular internet access and are able to work remotely while meeting deadlines and quality targets.
- You are passionate about the field of education and the transmission of knowledge.