Totoquiz App At 3 years
Back on 3rd January, 2020, Totoquiz App was launched in Uganda. We started out with a progressive web app and later on 16th March, 2021 released an Android App.
At 2 years, we had a couple of changes such as:
- Integration of mobile money into our app to support our business model
- Introduced a B2B model
- Launch of version 2 — https://tototechuganda.medium.com/kids-totoquiz-app-what-is-new-in-version-2-and-how-can-a-primary-child-in-uganda-use-the-app-to-b7405a817212
3rd Birthday Highlights
We made 3 years on Tuesday 3rd January, 2023 and for this birthday, we have a major highlight to share:
Nabossa Rachel has been with us from when we started and launched our first product. She has been passionate about building our great App. She has influenced a number of developments we have made over the time. She is a visionary and we are glad to have her on the team.
The journey ahead
This year we are back to the drawing board to accelerate how we can achieve growth and some of the key measures we have outlined are:
- Increase our user base numbers
- Increase our revenue as well as secure capital through grants or accelerators
- Hire for key roles
- Accelerate content creation efforts
A brief about Totoquiz App
Totoquiz is a web and Android platform that enables children in primary school in Uganda to study and revise online.
The digital platform enables learners to take quizzes and view their score on completion. This eliminates the need to wait to be marked. The platform also has a digital library where topical notes, video and any content can be added. Learners are also able to ask teachers questions and receive responses from their teachers.